|Hoofdzetel||Turnhoutseweg 30, 2340 Beerse|
|Mogelijkheid tot werken in het buitenland||Ja|
Who we are and what we do
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.￼￼￼ Janssen Pharmaceutica joined the Johnson & Johnson Group in 1961. Today, Janssen Pharmaceutica is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our research and development centre develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
Information Technology Leadership Development Program (ITLDP)
The Information Technology Leadership Development Program (ITLDP) is a rigorous, challenging rotational program designed for college graduates with a passion for a career in IT. ITLDP provides development in a variety of areas as technology, project management, and business analysis through on the job experience and a comprehensive training curriculum.
- A 24 month program consisting of two rotations, which exist primarily in Belgium.
- Comprehensive training curriculum including on the job, virtual and in classroom training. Training topics focus on both job-specific and professional development areas.
- Assigned mentor to provide support throughout the program.
- Opportunity to participate in and/or lead projects which address real business needs.
- Opportunity to enhance technical, business and professional skills while working inhighly decentralized operating companies or headquarters organizations.
- Perform basic analysis, design, implementation and maintenance activities in information technology under direct supervision.
- Assist in conducting feasibility studies as well as preparing reports and recording progress; assist in the creation of solutions to information technology problems.
- Provide written and verbal communications such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Information Technology and business partners.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business partner needs and manage business partner satisfaction relative to deliverables.
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors in the performance of daily work.￼
- Apply principles, concepts and practices of the information technology Competency Model.
- Ensure that Johnson & Johnson and affiliated company’s assets are appropriately identified and valued, and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies.
- Ensure that security is considered and emphasized in all information technology plans and actions.￼
- Candidate must be authorized to work permanently in Belgium.
- A Masters degree attainted between June 2015 – June 2016.
- A maximum time of one year from completion of most recent degree to start of Program.
- A maximum time of one full year of full-time work experience (excluding internships).
- Demonstrated leadership skills, business acumen and technical skills.
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication; analytics and problem solving.
- Initiative, enthusiasm; willingness and ability to learn in a dynamic environment.
- A passion for a career in information technology
Je solliciteert online voor het ITLDP-programma op jobs.jnj.com.