|Mogelijkheid tot werken in het buitenland||Ja|
|Website||Homepage – EY Careers|
Who are we?
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a last year master student in Information Technology, Engineering, Applied Economics, Commercial Science, Computer Science, Commercial Engineering or related. WA Manama degree or MBA is a plus.
- You have a keen interest in IT.
- You understand the IT industry which enables you to demonstrate leadership and inspiretrust to our clients.
- You have good analytical, reporting and presentation skills and you are results oriented.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, and are fluent in Dutch
We hire for the mindset, not the skill set. You’re going to have a job that you don’t know yet, using technology we don’t have yet, solving a problem we don’t know exists yet.
Our open positions
- Junior Technology Consultant
- Junior Technology Risk Consultant
How to apply?
Visit our website and discover our career opportunities at Vacancies – EY Careers